Statements from Oso Blanco in Support of the Autonomous Zone, and the Recent Email/Letter Zap

In support of the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ):
I, Oso Blanco, support and encourage the autonomous zone reclaimed in Seattle. In the name of Dragging Canoe, in the name of Tecumseh, and in the name of Crazy Horse, I encourage all occupants of the sovereign area to invite the Suquamish people to have a voice in all matters, in benefit of the people, for you are on their land. I love you all and I encourage you to continue. My heart is extremely proud and filled with hope. You are on the correct course - continue on no matter what.

And don’t just defund police. Also defund prisons, local jails, and ICE detention centers. Defund the courts and every part of the prison industrial complex.

Response to the email/letter zap in support of Indigenous prisoners at Victorville:

I thank all my comrades, brothers and sisters, for helping to email and write letters in support of the native community getting the pipe back. El Saddiq has twisted the story around and changed it into his version of why the pipe was taken. Nevertheless, I will deal with this matter later, in setting the record straight. I love you all, my comrades, brothers and sisters - we are almost there. Remain strong and keep going.

1 comment:

kidtigrrr said...

I got a letter back from the warden after I wrote him telling him to please return it, saying they did! good stuff. :)